Museum racks, shelving for paintings, archive shelves Forster – VARIA
The free composition of the size and height of racks as well as shelves allows you to store materials of small and large dimensions. Mobile racks can be successfully used in such facilities as:
- museums – for storing antiques,
- art galleries – for storing works of art (eg paintings),
- theaters, operas – for storing costumes and stage items,
- design offices – for storing technical and design documentation,
- scientific laboratories – for storing models and teaching aids.
There is a possibility of “painting” the front panels with digital technique. This innovation brings vivid colors and design to a gray office interior. The digital technique allows to paint fronts in various designs. Both the size and type of printing, as well as the choice of the theme is limited only by our imagination.
It is also possible to arrange the room with a two-level sliding mobile system with a platform.